N.Swiler's Poison Dove N.Swiler's Poison Dove

I put my fists up!

... for this movie! Yo, that was some well done shit. I often place randome things on my fists when I'm bored, I now see that I'm not the only one. The character design was awesome, I love your style. I would love to see something more extended, with story and everything, but this is far better than most. Good job, I look forward to more.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

that was awesome

that was funny as hell. Very nice sound quality and great character designs. Overall, I enjoyed it very much. Well done.

The Mighty Ketchup Man 2 The Mighty Ketchup Man 2

hahaha

just goes to show you don't have to be able to animate to make something good. That was pretty funny man. I like seeing people manage front page by story alone, as opposed to making a few nice illustartions and just having them dance around er something. Nice job.

Rest in Peace Rest in Peace

That was funny as shit man. Nice animation too. Between you and The Egg, some nice, short and funny animations got on front page. Good work.

Egg Egg

Now that's some squash and stretch man. That was nice man, I think you'll probably get front page for that. Nice animation, good movement and it's mostly keyframed whcih is always nice to see. Good job.

Cheesius responds:

Yeah, this is the first time I've done proper squash and stretch, and it turned out really well I think. And my goal is to get better at fully keyframed animation (well, wihin reason). One of these days, I'll have to try out a Wacom tablet... doing this with a mouse is tough work.

PSM: Blam Police PSM: Blam Police

nice

That was some funny shit man. I often wonder what kind of people submit shit like that and then post a comment saying it's amazing. Are they intentionally lying or are they just stupid as shit? Oh well, that was funny and well worth watching. Thanks.

P.S. KILL THE CLOCKS!

Foosh! Foosh!

well...

why would you make it 40 frames per second? Profesionals use 30 fps shot on 1s and 2s. Anyway, just made more work for you I guess. Maybe try it a 30 fps freeing up some time and energy for something more. Either way, gotta start somewhere and fbf can be a bitch so, welcome to the portal.

daftcrunch responds:

Welcome to the portal? This is my 3rd on NG. Anyways, thanks for the advice.

_Stix_ _Stix_

Nice man

Gratz on front page, took a few days though huh. I actually got a save point from you for this few days back. Anyway, funny shit man. The movement in this is amazing, extremely lifelike. Almost makes you forget you're looking at stick figures. The sound was nice too. Good work.

toxicbomb responds:

Ya, haha. Thanks and glad ya loik eet! More to come... but not for a while :/

[OLD] Spherical Soldiers [OLD] Spherical Soldiers

I recall the first one, but not whether I saved it or blammed it, either way, I like this one better. The movement was much better and the sound definately helped.

mypieceofheaven four mypieceofheaven four

Well, considering I can turn on the TV and see the same shit in real life, I'm not so sure what to say about this. Being that I may not be the target audience, I will simply say this: The audio could use some work. I found it very hard to understand what was being said, I'm not sure if you're just using bad equipment or you weren't watching your levels, but regardless, it harms the movie. Good luck with you future animations.