N.Swiler's Poison Dove N.Swiler's Poison Dove

I put my fists up!

... for this movie! Yo, that was some well done shit. I often place randome things on my fists when I'm bored, I now see that I'm not the only one. The character design was awesome, I love your style. I would love to see something more extended, with story and everything, but this is far better than most. Good job, I look forward to more.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

that was awesome

that was funny as hell. Very nice sound quality and great character designs. Overall, I enjoyed it very much. Well done.

The Mighty Ketchup Man 2 The Mighty Ketchup Man 2

hahaha

just goes to show you don't have to be able to animate to make something good. That was pretty funny man. I like seeing people manage front page by story alone, as opposed to making a few nice illustartions and just having them dance around er something. Nice job.

QuaRkZ QuaRkZ

well done

When my girlfriend and I started reading through the directions, I was a bit tired to be going through it all that, but 3 minutes later she and I couldn't stop playing it. So, with that said, I like the two character designs; very simple, but well done. The game itself is well made and, I know flash pretty ok, and I don't want to even think of all the action scripting. Got yourself a good thing here. Gratz on front page.

Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

yeah

basically, my jaw dropped. Aside from the title screen having a lot of little things going on, that was some good shit man. I was thoroughly impressed.

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

nice

This is actually the only game I've played on here I liked. I haven't played too many, but still. I liked the animation man. Graphics were solid and the bacgrounds were sweet. Good job.